(Western) State HighpointsFrankly, I really only care about the peaks in the Western States. If I happen to be near one elsewhere, I might go up it.
Peaks are listed in order of elevation.
- AK - Denali - 20,320' (West Buttress) 6/18/08
- CA - Mt Whitney 14,497' (Mountaineer's Route) 10/03
- CO - Mt Elbert 14,440' (Northeast Ridge) 8/28/09
- WA - Mt Rainier 14,411' (Disappointment Cleaver) 5/20/06
- WY - Gannett Peak 13,804' (Pole Creek TH - Gooseneck Pinnacle) 8/21/06
- UT - Kings Peak 13,528' (Gunsight Pass) 9//00
- NM - Wheeler Peak - 13,161'
- NV - Boundary Peak 13,140' (Northwest Ridge) 6/05/09
- MT - Granite Peak - 12,799'
- ID - Borah Peak - 12,662' (Southwest Ridge) 6/18/2011
- AZ - Mt Humphreys - 12,633'
- OR - Mt Hood - 11,239'
- TX - Guadalupe Peak - 8,749'